Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day Five, Part I

I didn't quite make it to the gym yesterday. I was quite tired as expected. However, I did end up walking for nearly 5mi. It was the perfect October day in August -- cool and crisp. My legs were incredibly sore and I still feel the residual ache. I think it's the workout from Sunday -- maybe my form during the squats? I was able to stay on plan until the wee hours of the evening last night. I have gone through all of my flexees for the week and now I need to focus on eating only when hungry during the day (pretty easy) and not overeating at night (pretty hard). My strategy last night worked -- staying busy in the evening significantly cuts down my mindless eating. Even though I did have something when I came home it was noticeably less than if I had come straight home after work and I had the benefit of doing exercise beforehand. I'll check in later with my progress. Right now, I have an appointment in the evening and no plan for working out, but that may change!

No comments:

Post a Comment