Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day Five, Part II

I didn't go to the gym today. I feel like I am coming down with a head cold -- might I have spent too much time enjoying yesterday's crisp weather? Also, my knee and legs are bothering me a bit. I attribute it to all the walking on Sunday and Monday and/or the lower body work on Sunday. I need to make sure I pay more attention to my form during squats and lunges and that admonition is definitely true: don't try to do too much too soon! I don't have much of an appetite at this point and I am out of points for the day, but I feel that I should eat a little something so I don 't wake up feeling worse. (Is it feed a cold, starve a fever or vice versa?) And, I won't be cancelling my appointment with my trainer tomorrow. I am going to make this work somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment