Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day Twenty-Three

Another successful workout and my eating is on track! I can't say that I have seen a change in the scales now that I am three weeks in, but I did detect an importance difference today. My stamina has increased -- I am able to tolerate longer, more vigorous workouts. And, my craving for junk food has decreased. The enjoyment of the workouts is extending into my meal choice. I am reaching for better choices that will fuel my body. Nothing ruins a workout more than a sugar crash...

I also realized that WW was easier last week. I was up in the scales and didn't track every day, but I don't recall feeling incredibly deprived or ravenous at any given point. This is important because one of the problems with low residue diets can be the carb crave cycle that leads to binging, crashing, and that uncomfortable feeling that you'll never get your diet under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment