Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day Twenty-One

I’d give myself a solid B for the week. On the positive side, I journaled responsibly for 4 out of 7 days, went to the gym 4 days, and I think my eating was within reasonable boundaries 5 out of 7 days. On the not so positive side, I have no good reason for not keeping up with the journal. I don’t think I can blame it on being busy. It’s like I woke up on Wednesday and decided that I’d put in all the effort I needed for the week. That isn’t a good plan and I am quite sure that fact will be evident at weekly weigh-in. Also, I made it all the way to the gym yesterday and then put in about a 1/3 of a workout. I give myself kudos for getting there, but then I just didn’t get through it. It could be fatigue, but I didn’t leave feeling like I’d given it my all. That’s a problem.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to starting a new week and feeling good about making it to the gym so often. I said a while back that it takes a while to get into a routine, but I think I am headed in the right direction for the gym. I am quite certain that I can make it 3-5x next week and I have already started to brainstorm my workouts. I also have a good plan for my meals and think that I will start the week off on the right note!

No comments:

Post a Comment