Monday, September 7, 2009

Day Eleven

I'm back! Getting sick puts a big cramp in the "get back in shape" plan. I think I was okay until the weekend when I went away. The lack of sleep coupled with lack of structure is an invitation for overeating and indulgence. I went a bit crazy yesterday with chips and chocolate, but I am going to pick up where I left off with my WW tracker. I didn't weigh in this week because of my trip, but I am journaling as if this is day three of the week and I have used all my flexees (on fritos....and chocolate) for the week. I've got the exercise for the week planned out and will be satisfied if I earn one more AP than I did last week for a total of nine by Friday. I also planned the meals, but with family in town I am not going to expect perfection. The goal is to make informed choices after every meal (out) and to stay on track with the workouts. Here's to a good week and a great weigh-in next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment