Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day Seventeen

I worked out today! Another 3-mi roundtrip to the gym and 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmill. I followed up my cardio today with some ab work and was exhausted by the time I got home. It was worth it. I feel good and the week is off to a great start. I am hoping my plan to have more protein -- greek yogurt -- in the morning will help keep me satiated during the work day. The weather is nicer than it has been and I am going to try to fit in some walks during the day to ward off boredom and unnecessary snacking.

My stomach was good today as well. I'm still taking it easy with my diet and I have planned lots of simple low residue snacks for tomorrow and the rest of the week. I wasn't very hungry today -- don't know if it is the 9+ hours of sleep, exercise, or something else. I think I'll try using that hunger tracker tomorrow to see if I feel a difference. More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment