Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Six, Part II

I have been thinking about this workout in the morning vs. workout in the evening thing. It becomes challenging to workout late when the weather gets colder and daylight savings time goes away. On the other hand, who wants to get up early when the weather is bad? I imagine that the best way to address this is to think about what will be good from a workplace stress management (i.e., do I come in refreshed and exercised or do I decompress after the fact). I don't know that I should be so hasty to decide that I am going to attend just morning classes or just evening classes. I may need to simply give myself a "shopping period" to figure out what works best. In theory, this is what I was doing this week. However, a week is not enough and as I often do I am wanting too much too soon. I am going to try to recast my thinking as a September shopping period with goals like rededicating to WW; finding classes, routines and gyms that work for my schedule; and, perhaps most important, believing that I can drop the weight again and achieve a balanced diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment