Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5, 2009

Another week, another opportunity to make a plan and stick to it. I don't consider last week an overwhelming success. I got little exercise and my stomach didn't feel so hot more days than not. I am going to plan a little better this time. Like last time, I have something to do on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings. In theory, this requires me to front load my exercise on the weekend and Monday and Tuesday. In practice, front loading can be excessively tiring and three consecutive days without exercise appears to be too much for my stomach to tolerate even if the weight stabilizing effects are the same. Thus, I plan to add a trip to the gym to my Wednesday evening after giving myself rest on Tuesday. I may use a little to caffeine to give me the energy to push through a workout that begins at 8:00PM.

It's worth mentioning that my eating during the last three days of the week was not good. I think the first day was ok, the second day wasn't great and by yesterday I knew I was in for a stomach ache and figured I should enjoy it. I went to bed (way to shortly after eating) and got up early to jumpstart my system with a double-cardio session at the gym. It seems to have worked, but I think it'll take another day to recover from the last few nights' meals. This is two weeks in a row and I am certain that it isn't worth it and that the best thing I can do next week is to try extra hard to stick to the diet that I've laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment