Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

Yeah, so the week started out with a workout bang shebang and ended with a gingerbread fizzle. I am going to be positive about this and say that my room for improvement is so grand that next week is guaranteed to be a success. The window of opportunity for me to reach my end-of-the-year weight goals is rapidly closing, but it’s never too late! It’s all in the narrative…

So, despite earlier posts that say otherwise, I am going to treat this week as part of an elaborately developed plan to cycle my workout in order to maximize their benefits. The strong intensity of the first part of the week gave way to an extended break that allowed me to reap the effects of my work. (Yup, that sounds good – I am totally flexible!) Part two of my elaborate plan includes ratcheting up the frequency and intensity of my workouts in week 7. It is sounding better and better – I feel the need to write something sappy like… planning is believing. So, I am shooting for two things next week:

1) 400 minutes of Exercise – My average is 5 hours and it’s only an extra hour and 45 minutes.
2) At least five days in the gym – My mindset is better on the days I go. I actually get all the water in and I don’t give into the sugar cravings when I know I need the energy to workout.

I think this will be a great way to lead into the week of Christmas. I am working from home two days next week so it is the perfect set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment