Friday, November 27, 2009

November 27, 2009 - The Day after Thanskgiving

I made it through the big day and now comes the hard part: leftovers A whole pan of crispy, bubbly, creamy cheese and macaroni beckons from the fridge. It has ganged up with the crunch, chocolately smores, and the plump rolls to challenge me to sustain my diet over the next week. I will persevere.

I suspect that I will be unable to resist having at least one roll, one serving of cheese and macaroni, and 1/2 a serving of smores. From a calorie standpoint, these items represent 2-2.5 of my six meals. In recognition of this fact, I will be eating as I would ordinarily for the first part of the day. I will have my preselected leftovers as an early dinner.

I don't have plans to go to the gym today. Instead, I will get my exercise by shopping. The cardio will come from walking up and down the aisles and my arms will stretch and strain to pull merchandise off the racks. Best of all, trying on clothing is a great appetite suppressant.

I am feeling pretty optimistic about my plans for the cardio week that begins tomorrow. I laid out some exercise goals and think I will revisit my cycling with weights routine in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment