Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day Two

Success! I got up this morning and went to Weight Watchers (up 1.8 since January), grabbed coffee at Starbucks, and then went off to Pilates. The class was great -- a half dozen women who were clearly regulars, but I didn't feel out of place. I was tired after class. I am not sure if I didn't get enough sleep (6hrs) or if it's the overall lack of food, or a combination. The class didn't feel too difficult when it was in session, but I think I might feel it tomorrow. I am striving for a solid 8hrs of sleep tonight and plan to be up early for Spinning class as long as I don't experience any DOMS.

The greek yogurt with the cinnamon protein cereal was delicious. I felt a bit silly mixing it up in the WW meeting, but I had to get the calories before Pilates and I wasn't going to eat before weigh-in! More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment