Friday, August 28, 2009

Day One, Part I

I managed to get up at 6, but my stomach is no good this morning. I could analyze this for days, but I'll stick to simple idenitfication of what I think are the top 3 culprits -- 1) I ate after 8PM, 2) my dinner involved dairy, and 3) the waistband of my yoga/pajama pants put slight pressure on my stomach while I was sleeping. The result? An uncomfortable aching and distended bowel. I think I'll spend the extra hour in bed this morning waiting for relief and plan on an evening workout. (There are many joys to homebuying, but the inability to spend money while we squirrel away funds for the down payment is not one of them.)

Alas, a friday night date with myself at the gym isn't a bad thing. It'll be quiet and low-key. I'm thinking 30 minutes of cardio, moderate stretching, and half a dozen burpees to remind my body what a workout feels like. I still plan to go to WW tomorrow, which means I could give weight tracking a go. I am good at this before noon and by the time 3PM hits, it's like the calories don't count anymore. But, I am supposed to be turning over a new leaf. So, tracking during the day and a workout for tonight.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment