Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Three, Part I

I didn't make it to Spinning this morning. I woke up and knew instantly that the Pilates had more of an effect than I'd realized the night before -- however, I did get in a good workout. I did the 1.5 mi walk to the gym location downtown, got in some easy cardio, and lower body training, and walked back. It was beautiful outside! I'd forgotten how nice an afternoon walk could be when there isn't oppressive humidity.

I kept the diet on track as well. The breakfast was filling and gave me the right amount of energy for the late morning workout, but I don't think I have the afternoon snacks right. I'm hungry after lunch and it's hard to stay within the points values without 0-1pt snacks. The fiber is a critical element that would help this along and I'm not sure how to keep my hunger manageable. Maybe more fluids even spaced throughout the day? Ill have to give this a try, but tomorrow is Monday and it'll be a little bit different. I plan to be up early for a workout and want to focus on consuming ONLY the pre-made snacks. We'll see how it goes. More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment