Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exactly How Many Points?

So, listing the points is pointless unless I have a limit to go with it:

Using their oh so complicated height/weight/gender/reastfeeding calculator nets me...

19 points per day. (So not a lot)

You get an extra 35 per week. (Not looking so bad)

And, I have to continue to be active or else risk losing my ability to eat out of the grains and fruits/vegetables food groups. I've already decided to return to September and October's 350 minutes of activity per week. I'll skip counting beads of sweat and keep to 3 activity points earned per hour of exercise.

To Recap:

19 base pts per day
35 points per week
17 activity points per week

Hmm..that gives me roughly 26 per week. Not so bad really. Writing it feels more complicated than what I think it'll be. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment