Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! I've many resolutions for the new year -- some can be found at my new sister blog www.fullglasses.blogspot.com -- others I will address here at Residue. My goal is to continue to be well and to enjoy myself in the process. That said, I am going to fine tune many of the things that I found working for me towards the end of the year. Staying committed to he gym is top on my list as is returning to a diet that is built around six small protein-filled meals. I won't say that I got carried away with my baking last month, but I will say that my oven use will diminish significantly in January.

For this week (or month really), I plan to strive for 400 minutes of cardio per week. This roughly translates into going to the gym 5 days a week for about 70 minutes in addition to the walking in my commute. I'll keep track of my stats weekly, but I don't think I need to call it crazy or a challenge -- it's just what I plan to do.

My second focus is eating well. I want to spend the next two weeks getting myself back into a diet pattern, which I haven't had since the first week of December. After I am stabilized, I'd like to try my hand at creating a few new recipes to enjoy. These would be primarily for the evening as I found myslef getting tired of my choices (fishsticks).

No comments:

Post a Comment