Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

Talk about being out of the loop. I went away last weekend and my workout routine seems to have gone away, too! I think this makes two weeks of less than sterling progress in the New year, which follows one week of passable progress. I am 1 for 4 in the first month of 2010. This is not good. Not good at all.

There is nothing much to do, but get back in the saddle. For real this time. I do not plan to go to the gym this evening as I am still recovering from my trip. However, I do plan to go on Tuesday and Thursday of this week. Also, I am back to walking again. A nice push after driving for the past two weeks.


Happily, my stomach has been good and my weight is staying relatively stable. However, the downward progress that I’m looking forward to seeing on the scale will not materialize out of missed gym trips. What happened to that discipline that I prized?

No comments:

Post a Comment