Friday, February 19, 2010

Week Seven: Has Come and Gone

I did the math -- flew 7,500 miles in four days. It does a real number on the body and I don't make any apology in admitting that I've not seen the inside of my gym in over a week. Not going to the gym doesn't quite explain the many biscuits (or are they cookies) that I've eaten, but I am really proud that I came back from the mini vacation and jumped back on the bandwagon with finely chopped salads and successful attempts to eat breakfast.

I have cleaned the refrigerator and cabinets out of the mindless junk food that was beginning to take residence and I'll be up early to go to the gym. The meals for this week are planned and I have the workouts roughly sketched out. I think it will take a while to get back in the swing of things and it'll be challenging since I'll be gone for the next few weekends, but I am not too worried. The snow is melting, the sun is staying up longer, and my natural desire to be outside will help push me to be more active in the coming weeks. Everything will fall into place soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment