Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday, February 10

Today is the third consecutive day of snow days. With the weekend, I have been snowbound for 5 1/2 days. I did venture out for a bit on Monday to Safeway for provisions -- we ran out of cream, which I consider an emergency. Yesterday, I went even further -- I hiked through 12+ inches of snow to get to the Metro.(It is definitely considered hiking when you find yourself out of breath and every step requires lifting your knees to waist level.) I made it downtown and took advantage of the time away from the house to relax in Starbuck's and go to the gym.

I'm back at home now. The wind gusts are pretty heavy and I don't know when I'll get outside to shovel. However, I want to get some sort of exercise by this afternoon. I've been successful every day thus far -- today, I just might need to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment