Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7, 2010

I've been looking back on my activity levels for the last few weeks. It's not that surprising that I feel less toned and not quite as fit. I am averaging 30-50% of my typical cardio levels and it doesn't come quite as easy when I DO make it to the gym. However, it's very important to focus on the positive. I did make it to the gym three days last week and I did do a pretty good job of maintaining the diet I set out for myself. I am going to reach 350 minutes this week. It will be helped along by yesterday's snow shoveling. And, I am going to use the immobility caused by the 2010 blizzard to catch up on my sleep. I've been able to push through sleep deprivation to get to the gym, but I noticed that I am hungrier in the mornings when I get fewer than 6 hours of sleep. I'm also hungrier in the evenings so it is a double whammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment