Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010...Part II

Thus far my plan (i.e., the saddle) involves returning to the things that have worked for me in the past:

Going to the Gym to Increase Energy and Tone

Observing the Weight Watchers Point System for Portion Management

Finding Creative Low-Residue Ways to Consume Fruits and Vegetables

Interim goals and challenges also worked in the past though I am wary of being too short-term (it is too easy to just stop one the goal is reached or not). I don't know if I have a longer-term solution for that, but I'll take it one step at a time. So, five weeks from now...

Sunday, December 5: Walk the Half-Marathon in Vegas

I'm not going for time and I'm only competing with myself. Last week, I managed to make it to the gym twice, the week before it was only once. I feel myself getting winded after 15 minutes of any exercise even though I was able to run intervals and flex my biceps a few months ago.

The goal is to finish. They kick you off if you don't complete it in 4 hours so we've got 13.1 miles in 4 hours. (We because my mom will be there with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment